Jan 1, 2011

In love with burlap

When my mom gave me an old coffee sack I had no idea I would fall so much in love with it.I immediately had an idea of sewing some stenciled pillows from it,but then came the Christmas fair and somehow I forgot I even saved it.Until I made the stuffed burlap Christmas tree.
So now that I have time to make more stuff for myself and my home I went for an inspiration hunt.Here are some of my favorites:
Photobucket
source
Photobucket
source
Photobucket
source
Photobucket
source
Photobucket
source
Luckily my aunt has plenty of coffee sacks saved up and she was kind enough to give me a few more so I can make all the ideas that are stuck in my head.I plan to first make the stenciled pillows(with elephants),then maybe a shoulder bag,some jewelery and decorations.And I already have some tutorials planned.
So if you like burlap stay tuned for new tutorials! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: