Jan 24, 2011

Embroidered Bookmark

Here's a little bookmark I made for myself the other day.The embroidery pattern is from the Bee's Knees Activities.I just love the little apple head! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The back of the bookmark is from a pair of old pajama pants.I think I'll use the rest of the fabric for some pillows,I love the color.
Photobucket
Oh and remember the unloved pillow?Well Mr.Móric decided to keep it after all. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. OmG... I swear he looks like my Bob's sleepy twin! I just love ginger cats, there's something quite touching about the pink paws that totally mis- match the colour of the rest of the cat :D Plus, they always seem to either grin or look confused. What's not to love?

    ReplyDelete