Jul 5, 2010

Home again

The festival and camp was on mountain Rtanj.
It was great to wake up in the morning to see this beautiful view from our tent.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The village is really tiny.There are only approximately 1OO people living there (who where all a bit shocked to see us colorful and for them strange people barging in their peaceful and quiet villagelet.
The only store was far away from our camp,so we needed to take a long walk every day to get breakfast and the stuff we need.All the climbing up and down was just the thing my legs needed. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Even my fear of dogs faded after two days and I caught myself wishing if only I could bring this cute little puppy home with me.Unfortunately she had puppies herself,so I had to leave her there. :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The concert was a success,I had loads of fun listening to the other bands too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So we arrived home yesterday around 6.It was a long and exhausting ride,we took a shower and fell a sleep in no time.Im thinking of crawling back to bead right now,Im so tired...

Now that I'm home I need to do some serious crafting for the swaps I'm currently participating in.
I need to make seven earrings for the Earring swap on Cut out and Keep.I need to finish my stuff for the Rockabilly swap.I only have some embroidery to do and Im ready to send out.
Also I'm hosting a Tiny swap on CO+K and we started a second round so I have to figure out seven tiny items to make.
But everything will have to wait until I get my beauty sleep... ^__^
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment