Jun 1, 2010

Flea market treasures

I love going to the flea market.And thank god my mom loves too,because Joci hates when I start to bargain... :) So he refuses to come with me.But he loves when I bring home gifts for him.Men... :)
Mostly I check out the tiny treasures and the bags first.I love to buy old,hideous bags to revamp.We have a flea market every Saturday in Novi Sad (a city 20 minutes away from Temerin) and a mop fair on the last Sunday of every month,here in Temerin.
I couldn`t go this Sunday,so my mom brought me home these lovely vases.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The black-orange one is ceramic and the brown one is wooden.The pattern on it is hand carved.
I plan to collect a few of different tiny vases for decoration.
Thank you mom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment