Feb 12, 2011

Lizard Plush Pattern

This lizard was made for my friends birthday.It was pretty simple to make,so I thought I would share the pattern I made.
The lizard is double sided,because I couldn't decide on wich side to put his face. :)
Photobucket
Here is the pattern and some instructions.
Photobucket
After tracing the pattern on your fabric of choice pin,sew,stuff.
haha,now that was pretty easy huh? :)
I used a round piece of white felt and two tiny,black buttons for the eyes.
Photobucket
If you have any questions,feel free to ask. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. Thx for your pattern! I'll try it and fill it with cherry pits, so I can use it as a heat pack. Usually, I sew froggs ;-)

    Greetings from Germany
    Kirsti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your pattern. It is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it as well!
    In native American culture lizards symbolizes your dream and fulfiling your dreams. Wanted to make on for a friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable. i love the color of the one in the 2nd picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so imaginative and funny. I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Köszi Zsuzska! :) Ha esetleg kipróbálnád a mintát szivesen látnák képet róla! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me gustó el modelo super práctico gracias x compartir

    ReplyDelete