Sep 8, 2010

Weekend Fair

On the first Sunday of September every year we have a fair.Its more for the kids,lots of toys and rides,but I always manage to find something for myself. :)
I found this furry little elephant for my collection:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And Joci got me this awesome wooden ring and earrings:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also a really good way to get some cheap beads is to buy necklaces and take them apart.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I got all of these necklaces for only 2 Euros and look how many shiny,new beads I have.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love the moon beads.I already made a few earrings out of them for friends.

I joined the Halloween Swap on Cut Out and Keep and I have been making stuff all week.I have 4 items left and I'm ready for send out.I'm really excited,I love all the stuff I made so far.I would show you pictures,but Laurel could be sneaking around and I don't want to ruin the surprise. hee hee :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments: