Sep 24, 2010

A package in the mail!

A few days ago I got an awesome package from my friend Jeanette.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I loved her purple monster scrabble tile pendant so much,and she was kind enough to trade with me. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Im thinking of making a brooch from the cute elephant button by adding some felt.I really need some time to craft for myself...
If you would like your own little monster pendant check out her Etsy Shop.
P.S. She makes awesome bags too. :)
Morningshadow on Etsy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love Jeanette's shop! That monster Scrabble tile pendant is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) and its purple! :) I just hope she likes the stuff I made her as much as I do the monster. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies.

    I'm sure I'll love the things you send me Violetta, because you make awesome stuff. I just can't wait till I get it :)

    ReplyDelete