May 31, 2010

Today I want...

...more elephant figurines!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These figurines are from Amazon.
Im a crazy elephant figurine collector.My mom started the hole thing,by buying me my first elephant 4 years ago.It was really hard (still is) to find elephants here,so it was a challenge.But Im in love with these beautiful creatures since the day I first saw one in the Zoo(I was two years old)
I have about 50 figurines,but I collect other stuff too.I have clothes,jewelry,bags,carpets,bottles... Anything I can make or buy.
And I love that people know this fact about me,so I get allot of gifts with elephants too.I think that from the 50 figurines I have,I bought only maybe 10. :) If you don`t know what to buy me,just get something with elephants! :)

When we have are own house I hope it will be full with my elephants! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment